G. Complaints by a Student Organization

  1. A Student Organization that believes its rights have been violated by a student, the university, a person working for the university, or another university-affiliated organization may file a formal complaint for mediation by the Dean of Students.
  2. Prior to filing a formal complaint with the Dean of Students, the organization must pass a resolution authorizing its highest elected officer to file a formal complaint. The resolution should state the efforts that the organization has taken to resolve its grievance informally.