E. Complaints Against Other Students

  1. A student who believes that his or her rights have been violated by another student should ordinarily attempt to resolve the matter by making an informal complaint to the student involved.
  2. If the student is unable to resolve the matter on an informal basis, the student may file a formal complaint with the Dean of Students under the procedures of this code concerned with personal misconduct of students. The student should consult with the Dean of Students concerning these procedures.