Part IV: General Provisions, Definitions, Adoption Provisions, and Appendices
Below is a list of key policies affecting students. For a complete list of university policies, visit the University Policies website.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Policy
- Non-Discrimination/Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Policy
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Accommodations for Religious Observances
- Indiana University Policy on Student Records (adopted by the University Faculty Council, March 29, 1977; amended, October 2, 2001)
- Guidelines for Dealing with Disruptive Students in Academic Settings (adopted by the University Faculty Council, April 12, 2005)